Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sustainable Alternative/goth/punk brands?

I've been getting super frustrated lately as thrift & consignment has been getting SO expensive lately, so I've been looking for businesses I can support while also not breaking the bank. I just recently bought from Tunnel Vision because they had a huge sale in January, and I've heard their constant talk about how small, communist, and sustainable they are. I got my order in and the quality is SO fast-fashion-esque (all polyester/plastic fabric) and everything is made in china (which i know can be sustainable, but the quality is giving Forever 21, not small-local-business quality. Especially for the price these items are listed as, this is not what I expected).

It seems like places like Etsy and Depop are totally overrun with resellers and dropshippers from fast fashion Alibaba/aliexpress/teemu/wish...

Anyone have any recommendations for affordable REAL sustainable options for alt/goth/punk clothing?



Submitted February 11, 2024 at 09:32PM by ALT_F4iry https://ift.tt/zMtwPb9

No comments:

Post a Comment