Thursday, February 22, 2024

What got you to care about sustainable fashion?

In all honesty I'm a co-founder at a sustainable fashion marketplace start up but the reason I started this with my founder is that I had NO idea about the horrors in the fashion supply chain, from treatment of workers to toxic chemicals on clothing that I couldn't believe our government would allow, to the implications on climate change. But for ME I just was upset that I could be a 35 year old educated woman who was completely ignorant to this whole other world that was hiding in plain sight. So i'm wondering what drove you to change your behavior around shopping and what part of "sustainable" got you excited. Hoping this question is okay to ask and just seeking feedback from real people!



Submitted February 22, 2024 at 02:42PM by Few-Appointment-5810 https://ift.tt/dtueBmn

No comments:

Post a Comment