Friday, March 1, 2024

Can you suggest similar platforms to Aworld app

Hey everyone, I've been using the AWorld app for a while now, and I liked their community model. It's a good example of working towards environmental impact as an individual and as corporates together.

I'm particularly enjoying the daily challenges and learning about new sustainable practices. It's motivating and keeps me engaged on my sustainability journey.

However, I'm always looking for more ways to learn and know about communities who involves corporations and individuals to engage and make an impact. So, I was wondering if anyone here could recommend apps or websites similar to this concept.

I'm especially interested in platforms that:

Offer personalized recommendations: Based on my progress and interests, I'd love suggestions for further action, sustainable alternatives, or educational resources.

Provide a supportive community: Connecting and sharing experiences with others on a similar journey would be a great motivator.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for helping me continue my sustainable journey!



Submitted March 01, 2024 at 11:17AM by Expensive-Yogurt-36 https://ift.tt/QNpGKHT

No comments:

Post a Comment