Sunday, April 21, 2024

Do cotton running jackets even exist?

I'm on the hunt for a running/workout jacket similar to the Lululemon Define jacket (specifically with the zippered pockets and thumb holes in the sleeves) but ideally made of natural fibers.

I have an old cotton-poly athletic jacket I got from Kohl's years ago that mostly fits the bill, but it doesn't have the zippered pockets so my phone constantly slides out when I wear it out on my runs.

I hate the way synthetics feel on my skin when I'm working out so I'm looking for something like the Lululemon jacket but (at least mostly) natural fibers. Does anyone know if this even exists?

It seems like most of the search results I've gotten are just 100% plastic jackets which I'd like to avoid.



Submitted April 22, 2024 at 01:31AM by deannana https://ift.tt/KtDpv0b

No comments:

Post a Comment