Thursday, April 25, 2024

I am getting frustrated.

I lost 65 lbs, and I look pretty good. I have a natural hourglass shape, and I would like to show it off a bit.

But I have only been buying used pieces of clothing that is made from linen, cotton, hemp, wool, or silk so I don't shed micropastics. I also like the breathability of natural fabrics.

However everything is loose on me, and I want somehthing with that tightness, so I can show off my figure. It seems you can only get that look with synthetic fabrics? I hate that I have to choose. Is there some way I can do both natural and figure flattering? I know this sounds shallow, but I am only young once, and I worked really hard for my body.



Submitted April 25, 2024 at 08:19PM by quintuplechin https://ift.tt/OIDyWtU

No comments:

Post a Comment