Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I am Launching a Sustainable Activewear Brand

Hi Everyone!
I have been working on a sustainable activewear brand for a while and finally launched it. The website still needs a lot of improvements but it is up and running. Please check it and let me know your feedback so I can improve it to make it more transparent and ethical.

https://truenorth.eco/

If you want to try any products, I created a discount code for Reddit users. You can use REDDIT30 to get a 30% discount on your first order.

My goal was to create a brand that uses only sustainable materials and produces everything in a small circle to reduce carbon footprint. We only used organic natural yarns and Lenzing yarns. The main product group is made out of Organic Cotton and Recycled Elastane. Some Lenzing yarns come with a small percentage of polyester and elastane that are not recycled. I listed all the materials we use in the descriptions.

All products are made in Turkey in a factory specialized in sustainable production. I am planning to add more details to make everything transparent. Please feel free to tell me what else you would like to see so I can do better.



Submitted April 10, 2024 at 01:00PM by heathenpeasent https://ift.tt/Wzsn1XK

No comments:

Post a Comment