Friday, April 12, 2024

Need beta users for new anti-dropshipper clothing swap + resale site

Hi all. Apologies if not allowed, but I thought this would be of interest to this community.

I've always loved shop secondhand, but have been deceived many times now by dropshippers whom now plague pretty much every resale site, absolutely defeating their supposed purpose but getting away with it because the sites still get a cut of the scam.

I decided to design a moderated platform that creates unique barriers to dropshippers + highlights clothing swaps as an option by making it more seamless than I've seen on any other site thus far. This is all in an interest in truly ethical, sustainable, and circular fashion choices.

For sales involving money, I'll charge a platform fee of 9.5% on sale subtotals; however I'd like to offer you 0 seller fees for as many items as you can list between now and the end of the month (April 30th). This will be in exchange for the understanding that there may be kinks and hiccups to smooth out in the next little while, and that I may have to contact you if I run into any issues (any money you might spend on an item will always be safe, though.)

If interested, please request membership at https://tradeu.shop. I will not accept too many users for the time being, but will slowly scale up as potential bugs are all successfully worked through. I truly appreciate anyone up to help me out with this, as it's something I'm really passionate about!



Submitted April 12, 2024 at 05:51PM by pastellegothe https://ift.tt/JcmFDqP

No comments:

Post a Comment