Monday, October 14, 2019

Sustainable fashion research

Hi ladies of Reddit, wondering if you could help me out. I'm doing some research for a wonderful brand called BEEN London - turning waste into stunning accessories. Think leather offcuts and trimmings, plastic bottles and textile waste evolving into luxury items. This brand is truly amazing, by far the most sustainable brand I have ever seen.

My job (I'm an intern doing my university research) is to ask you about what kind of sustainable products you're looking for, what standards you have surrounding sustainability and to understand whether what we do resonates with you. The survey takes less than 5 mins and gives 15% off everything on the website. Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Click here to take the survey!

If you'd like to know more obout the brand first you can check out the website www.been.london or ask me anything, I'm happy to answer!



Submitted October 14, 2019 at 08:39AM by ijustlikedragons https://ift.tt/31fl3SS

No comments:

Post a Comment