Friday, June 12, 2020

Environmental T-shirts - 100% Cotton or is there something better? and printing a logo on them?

Hey all! I would love to produce some t-shirts for sale with my mom's store logo on them. I initially was interested in using t-shirt that are made from partially recycled water bottles or even fishing nets taken from the ocean, but I am learning about micro-plastics from the washing process which makes me apprehensive about using those.

I am now thinking about 100% cotton t-shirts, because though they take a lot of water to produce, you can have the t-shirt for years and years and wash it tons of times without anything going back into the washing machine water, correct? IDK if that makes it better for the environment, though..

Anyone have any help for sustainable t-shirts that have a nice feel? As a bonus, anyone have the most sustainable method of putting logos onto the t-shirts? I truly would appreciate any and all info you have! Thanks! :D



Submitted June 12, 2020 at 02:54PM by brooke109 https://ift.tt/2XWdJNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment