Friday, June 12, 2020

My Passion Project

I believe in balance. I believe that Mother Nature has perfected balance in life and we need to follow her lead. Jaspur, my passion project only affiliates with fashion brands that strive for balance in the way Mother Nature intended. I believe in creating a world where fashion doesn’t destroy our planet but rather improves it. Jaspur is a smart platform that finds and vets legitimate sustainable fashion brands that practice a form of Cradle to Cradle design or Biomimicry and curates for consumers in the most efficient way. In turn, allowing you, the consumer to finally find what you want, in the way you want.

If you identify with my beliefs and values, please reach out to connect, test my prototype and give your feedback as I still need your help! I know it’s a lot to ask with SO MUCH going on in the world but it is my way of contributing to the good that is needed while we rebuild this world, one step at a time. Thank you!

Link to my landing page: www.jaspur.us



Submitted June 12, 2020 at 07:59PM by hellojaspur https://ift.tt/3dXjQ9P

No comments:

Post a Comment