Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Help - planning on replacing shirts and need advice about fabric!

I currently own some old shirts that will soon need replacing, and am looking for advice about what fabric/material will best suit my needs:

I want something which is loose, flowy, breathable and not too easily wrinkled.

Of what I own: - I have found the cotton and linen shirts are too structured, rigid and in constant need of an iron and I don't reach for them as often as I thought. (I have bought loose and fitted cuts in these materials, and neither meet my needs) - My old cheap polyester shirts I wear constantly and have the loose flowy/lack of structure I want, but by god do they stink after one wear.

I'm trying to avoid plastic based fabrics going forward.

Thanks!



Submitted June 09, 2020 at 10:01AM by berrieunfunnie https://ift.tt/2ATivCx

No comments:

Post a Comment