Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Identifying with the good that touches you.

I hope amongst all that is going on in the world, you are able to process it all and not let the heaviness envelope you but rather find the good that touches you and that you identify with. It is tough to ask people to help with such things like testing prototypes but for me, this is my part of contributing to the world we are rebuilding. One for the better!

I believe in balance. I believe that Mother Nature has perfected balance in life and we need to follow her lead. Jaspur, my passion project, only affiliates with brands that strive for balance as close to the way Mother Nature intended. I believe in creating a world where fashion doesn’t destroy our planet but rather improves it. Jaspur is a platform that finds any type of sustainable fashion related products for you, allowing you, the consumer to find what you want, in the way you want.

If you share the same beliefs and identify with what I am building, please connect with me via my landing page so I can send you my prototype to test and provide feedback. I know it’s a lot to ask so a HUGE THANK YOU in advance!

Link to landing page: www.jaspur.us



Submitted June 09, 2020 at 04:27PM by hellojaspur https://ift.tt/2YkLvLu

No comments:

Post a Comment