Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Non-ugly sustainable fashion?

I am trying to start slowly buying one piece of better clothing from ethical and sustainable brands at a time instead of buying a bunch of cheaper, shitty clothes.

Thing is, I've spent hours looking at sustainable fashion brands and find almost all I see to be very ugly imho. It all looks so boxy, shapeless, baggy, and bland. I've looked at dozens of brands. I can't be the only one who thinks this? I'm not trying to bash these great brands, and I also don't hate "basics"/capsule.

I'm thinking of trying to find good brands, but that are perhaps more common on resale sites from real people like poshmark and mercari. What brands should I try to find?

Shopping irl at thrift stores was always my go-to, but I don't want to do that now because of covid, and also, I want to start owning some really sturdy pieces.



Submitted July 21, 2020 at 11:29PM by pnwgelfling https://ift.tt/39gt53m

No comments:

Post a Comment