Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Sustainable men's underwear

I'm looking for some sustainable men's underwear. i would like to know what affordable places you prefer to get them if any.

I would just like any sugestions but if you want specific details: preferably bamboo based but anything of fair quality and low enviourmental impact is good. Affordable, I don't want to spend much more than 20 dollars on average per piece including shipping. I would like to have it delivered in the US, so anything manufactured on the north american continent to reduce shipping impact is prefered if possible.

I'm looking for a lot on a limited budget so I'm looking to way my options and go for whatever meets the most criteria in a reasonable price range, even if it doesn't meet all.



Submitted July 21, 2020 at 06:03PM by TheUrsa_Polaris https://ift.tt/3fSFOMq

No comments:

Post a Comment