Sunday, August 16, 2020

Accessories in sustainable fashion?

I’m currently in the process of trying to make my lifestyle more sustainable in little ways that i’m able to within my budget and comfort!

My main change is going to try to shop second hand instead of settling for cheap fast fashion. However, i’m not sure what the consensus is about buying accessories from fast fashion brands? Accessories such as rings, necklaces, belts, maybe bags, etc..? Is that included under the umbrella of “fast fashion” that should be taken out of your lifestyle?

I apologize if this is an obvious question, i’m trying my best to learn! And if there are any budget friendly, alternative/quirky style accessory recommendations you have let me know!



Submitted August 16, 2020 at 11:16PM by sourcreamfrosting https://ift.tt/2PXkwSv

No comments:

Post a Comment