Sunday, August 16, 2020

Need recommendation for a durable ethical t shirt

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a black t shirt, I'd like to buy it from a ethical brand but it's also really important to me that the material and craftsmanship be durable and high quality. I want this piece to last at least ten years.

Its a plus if the brand is also a smaller company, because I'd like for this addition to my wardrobe to be crafted with some sense of artistry and passion.

I understand the price is up there for this, but obviously I don't want to spend money unnecessarily. I am willing to pay more, however, since I view this as art and I really love clothes.

If anyone has a good recommendation please let me know.



Submitted August 17, 2020 at 01:14AM by Maybe-A-Muffin https://ift.tt/3iNZrpI

No comments:

Post a Comment