Friday, October 2, 2020

launching my brand using 100% recycled fabrics for a clothing line dedicated to ecology and sustainability.

Hey everyone,

I recently launched my clothing brand THIRD SON, which founded upon the ideas of ecology and sustainability. I wanted to create something that could both bring the clothes I have imagined designing since a child to life and in some way compensate for the waste my grandfather unwittingly created in his lifetime as a menswear designer. As of now, all of our fabric and labor is created and done in Los Angeles. Our fabrics are made of 100% recycled cotton and as such are biodegradable, leaving virtually no footprint behind. Our goal is to reduce the incredibly large amount of waste produced by the fashion industry and create something that not only lasts but detracts a portion of the waste others create. Our hope is that through strategic and aesthetic design, we can combat the harmful and negligent actions others in the industry take. Our goal is to create a movement towards “conscious consumption”.

Everything is done by me so I would love to hear any marketing tips you guys have for me as I am always looking to learn and find new ways to approach consumers. If there are any general tips or questions, I would love to hear them / respond to them. Looking forward to hearing back from all of you!

My website is thirdson.us is you have interest in seeing what I've done so far.



Submitted October 02, 2020 at 10:38PM by TheLastLum https://ift.tt/3cU7Ztv

No comments:

Post a Comment