Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Advice for getting rid of stock from failed sustainable clothing business?

I hope this is is okay to post here! I'm not trying to sell anything here. My goal is to get rid of these locally (CA,US)

Back in 2019 I was pregnant and had this idea for an organic/sustainable affordable baby clothing line, I went through a lot of work sourcing a fantastic manufacturer and making a website and everything. Baby came around and has had medical issues that took my focus away. I have since regretted doing it all together. I feel guilt for creating waste with so many clothing options out there. So I basically have 500 organic cotton onesies in my garage that need a home. So far my current plan is reaching out to local kids clothing boutiques and offer them at cost, if that doesn't work I'll be donating them all. Obviously recouping some of the costs would be ideal. Is there another way I just haven't thought of yet?



Submitted July 20, 2021 at 02:35PM by Puzzlemak3r https://ift.tt/3znpQ6h

No comments:

Post a Comment