Friday, February 25, 2022

Kotn Women's Essential Crew Question

I just got the essential crew from Kotn, and I'm having an unexpected problem. It seems like no matter what bra I wear under it, it's VERY visible through the fabric. I've never seen a t-shirt with fabric so thin! It isn't too small on me (in fact quite loose), so the cause isn't the fabric being tight. I know it's going to shrink in the wash and get slightly stiffer, but it's so noticeable I'm not sure that will fix it.

Does anyone else have this problem? Do you have to wear a slip top under this shirt (if that's the case, that's very disappointing)? I'm confused because when I look up pictures of the shirt it seems thicker, and I couldn't find other posts of people having the same issue with this shirt/brand.



Submitted February 25, 2022 at 11:55PM by marinyarabbit https://ift.tt/qz5THnW

No comments:

Post a Comment