Monday, February 21, 2022

Sustainability Reporting Standards

Hello! I am looking into certification courses for sustainability reporting in the fashion industry. I am leaning towards GRI reporting, but understand the TCFD, SASB, and others are relevant to the industry. I intend to work in the UK/Europe, and later on in my career intend to move back to North America. Does anyone know which may be most relevant or "respected" for this industry?

For context, I have an MBA in luxury business management but no specific educational background or qualifications in sustainability other than case competitions and consultancy projects from my MBA and online courses from Future Learn and Coursera in sustainability in fashion. I know the basics but would like to improve my reporting knowledge and show some qualification. My previous work experience is in communications and project management, and I hope to align it with sustainability reporting going forward.



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 04:02AM by susfashion https://ift.tt/DTSF0bn

No comments:

Post a Comment