Monday, February 21, 2022

What do you think of Falling Leaf Clothing?

Hi guys, I've just launched a new sustainable clothing brand with a Scottish photography twist. It's called Falling Leaf Clothing and I quit my job last year to create it to offer affordable, eco-friendly, ethical fashion without the linen, florals and boredom! I'd love it if you could take a look and let me know what you think.

I know a lot of people find sustainable clothing too expensive so hopefully I've pitched the pricing at a more achievable level, and of course the more I sell the lower I can push my pricing! There's always room for improvement so let me know if you spot any opportunities and feel free to ask a bunch of questions :)

www.fallingleafclothing.com



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 07:02AM by FallingLeafClothing https://ift.tt/8tzHUj4

No comments:

Post a Comment