Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Recommendations for Sensory-Friendly Clothing/Tactile Sensitivity - HELP :)

I have extreme sensory sensitivity with clothing/my skin and am looking for leggings & underwear that are sensory-friendly. I've found suggestions in other subreddits but a most have been for fast-fashion brands.

I recently tried Boody leggings which were super soft, but the seam between the legs was oddly bulky & couldn't do it. I've tried Pact in the past & loved their leggings, but last year I re-ordered & they changed the style and had to return (...if I could go naked 24/7 I'd do it, idk if I have OCD or something, but literally can't focus on anything if I'm slightly uncomfortable in what I'm wearing 🙃).

Thank uuuu :)



Submitted May 18, 2022 at 09:48AM by BELELAmusic https://ift.tt/mRKpvEb

No comments:

Post a Comment