Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Where to find quality and sustainable bicycle shorts

I wear primarily only dresses and skirts. Hate pants. Can’t wear shorts to work. I also bike to work. I have one pair of bicycle shorts. They’ve lasted years, but really, with how often I do laundry, having one or two more pairs would make life a lot easier and keep me from having an excuse to get a lift to work. Plus they’re slowly starting to fall apart.

I’ve decided it’s time to buy some quality ones. I don’t want them falling apart since this stretchy fabric repair would be a bit out of my ability and ideally I’d like them to be from a sustainable brand, though if it was a buy it for a ridiculous amount of item like my last pair I wouldn’t be upset. These shorts have fit me from medium-x large in my weight fluctuations since I was just out of high school, 12-13 years ago.

Edit: the brand of my current ones are under armor. Not exactly a sustainable brand.



Submitted May 18, 2022 at 11:07AM by shizkc https://ift.tt/4tWvFfd

No comments:

Post a Comment