Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Do you think it's actually a good idea to start making your own clothes?

(20F) I recently managed to save up some money from my part-time job and I wanted to buy something that could help me be generally less wasteful. I was thinking of buying a sewing machine to ideally start making my own clothes, although I know that it will take me a lot of time to learn how to sew pieces of clothing that are actually good and wearable. I've always owned very few clothes anyway, so I wouldn't have to discard any of the clothes I currently wear just for the sake of making space for new ones, and the idea of creating good quality pieces that will last longer has been on my mind a lot lately.

I also am aware of the fact that this might not seem like a great issue compared to other posts on this subreddit, but I'd still like to know your opinions on this matter. Thanks in advance for reading this!



Submitted June 07, 2022 at 09:02AM by Mallee18 https://ift.tt/Ko9DTCO

No comments:

Post a Comment