Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Why aren't we talking about modular fashion

I am a lover of fashion and clothes however, I am getting older now (22F) and I want them to be better quality and more sustainable but I still want a variety of styles and options.

I did my research and came across modularity but I found nothing in my style. I think modularity in fashion can really take off but everyone is talking about digital fashion/digital clothes right now which I don't understand why.

I personally think that modularity/modular clothes can really help solve the current fashion problems we are having by providing more variety to people whilst using less of the earth's resources/being sustainable.

So why do you guys think it's not taking off and what can be done to make more people interested in the concept?



Submitted June 07, 2022 at 09:12AM by adamonica5047 https://ift.tt/1LegU3M

No comments:

Post a Comment