Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Consumer Attitudes and Behaviour - Sustainable Fashion in the UK

Hi everyone!

I am a third year student in university, and for my final year project I am researching about the consumer attitude and behaviour gap regarding sustainable apparel.

Through extensive research, it came to my attention that younger generations have an increased positive attitude towards sustainability and environmentally conscious products, however their purchase behaviour does not reflect that. I am trying to figure out what factors may be having a negative influence on purchasing sustainable fashion (sustainable fashion brands, vintage, second-hand, etc.).

If you live or are from the UK and you're aged between 18 to 30, I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out my online survey linked below. All data is anonymous and will be deleted after the project is done.

https://brunel.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/consumer-perception-and-buying-practices-sustainable-fas



Submitted July 19, 2022 at 11:59AM by ManySail6620 https://ift.tt/bdnPzHS

No comments:

Post a Comment