Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I created a "look up any company's suppliers" tool named ImportYeti. It's designed to increase visibility of the supply chain and business connections. A few people thought r/SustainableFashion might be interested.

You can find the tool here: ImportYeti.com

ImportYeti searches 90,000,000 public shipping records to increase transparency of the global supply chain. You answer questions like:

  • Who makes Fashion Nova Jeans and shorts? Answer: J&B Clothing
  • I'm trying to understand where LuluLemon's leggings come from? Answer: Their main supplier for leggings is Mas Active Trade from Sri Lanka
  • Who are the top companies & suppliers who import/export under HS Code 62.04.19 -- women suits and ensembles?

I'd love any and all feedback (love or hate)... no matter how brutal, small or crazy : ) I only want to create things that people really love. If you enjoyed this tool, have any ideas for how to improve it, or found a bug/usability issue, I want to hear from you. Please PM me or comment below anytime



Submitted July 19, 2022 at 11:36AM by ImportYeti https://ift.tt/0EePsz5

No comments:

Post a Comment