Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Sustainable and innovative textiles in the fashion industry

Hi guys! I'm a fashion model who's passionate about sustainable/slow fashion.

Working directly in the fashion industry, I believe I am one of the very first to see a collection/clothing, and sometimes the way it's produced.Not only the materials that many brands use nowadays are harmful to the environment (and consequently to us), but with the surge of fast fashion, they're also not long-lasting and enduring like we hoped.

So, I started to learn more about sustainability and innovations in fashion, and got so curious about it that I eventually created a YouTube channel to share my discoveries and connect with people who are interested in the same thing.

It would help me a lot if you guys could take a look at my channel and help me build a solid sustainable fashion community together ☺️ This is my latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtobfxTy5nM&t=19s

And I also wanted to ask: what do you think is one of the biggest challenges to make sustainable fashion more accessible to the population?



Submitted November 28, 2023 at 11:58AM by brammermia https://ift.tt/Bn1S6Ur

No comments:

Post a Comment