Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Rain Sisters, worth the money, or am I falling for a social media advertising scam?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience buying from, or knowledge of the company, Rain Sisters? As I understand it, they are a slow fashion company making raincoats, based in Latvia. Their beautiful coats are all over my instagram, and I have fallen in love.

They are very expensive, but, all their SM branding stresses the fact that they are a small, sustainable company committed to good environmental and human practises, and so if this is true, I would be willing to shell out.

TrustPilot has glowing reviews of them, but before I take the plunge and drop £250 on a coat, I was hoping someone here might be able to reassure me that they are a legit company, not a giant waste of money? OR to save me from falling for glossy social media and wasting all my birthday money ......

Thank you so muc!



Submitted April 23, 2024 at 12:30PM by FutureLitDoc https://ift.tt/7Yzcgpn

No comments:

Post a Comment