Tuesday, April 23, 2024

talk to me about Bamboo Viscose

I have been searching for an alternative to polyester for business casual work clothing. I tried silk but it is just too fussy - wrinkles really easily and can't be put in the dryer. Recently I've seen a lot of ads for "sustainable bamboo viscose" clothing. My shallow dive research says it isn't really awesome, but maybe still better than polyester? My main approach to sustainable fashion is to buy less and keep things for as long as possible, but I'm also trying to avoid polyester going forward, and looking for alternatives in that business casual category. It absolute has to be something that is low maintenance though - I have little kids and there just isn't time in my life to hand wash or iron stuff.



Submitted April 23, 2024 at 01:58PM by 2littleduckscameback https://ift.tt/VyJfupm

No comments:

Post a Comment